Torres del Paine W Trek Refugio Torre Central
Refugio Central is located almost beside the Torres del Paine Welcome Centre a few kms from the Laguna entrance into the Park. A shuttle service operates between the Laguna Amarga car park to the Welcome Centre. It is a busy, large refugio and at the trail head that runs up to Refugio Chileno (2.5hrs) and on to the Torres base (4.5hrs). If Chileno is full this is an alternative or as a place to rest after or before the trek.
We can include this property as part of your W Trek itinerary.
Where are the Refugios Torre Central and Norte Located?
- Currently the best and most modern hostel in TDP.
- Dorm rooms, bunk beds.
- Communal, but segregated shower rooms. Dining area.
- Simple, basic essentials store.
- Dining room.
- Full board meals option.
- No wi-fi internet and no electrical sockets for charging batteries.
- Towels, soap and shampoo provided.
- Ten rooms with a capacity for 6 people per room in bunk beds.
- Made beds with pillows, sheets and duvets.
- Central heating.
Send Us Your Enquiry
Please supply us with as much information as you can about where you want to go, what you want to do, what you want to experience and how much money you want to spend (or do not want to spend!). How many people, what type of beds (matrimonial, twin, single etc.)
VIP – if you are a VIP in any of the fields such as celebrity and/or political and/or business, and you need “special attention” such as privacy and/or security for your trip please use an alias in the enquiry, but mention that you are VIP and one of the directors will handle your request and keep your real name and details confidential.
Remember, our speciality is to create a travel itinerary custom-built to your needs.